This Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Garlic Aioli is a great addition to any ketogenic diet and ketogenic meal plan.
It’s fairly easy to make with ingredients that are easy to find and keto friendly.
Keeping up a keto diet by making Keto Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Garlic Aioli could also get a boost from exogenous ketones, especially those with BHB salts like goBHB would be beneficial to any ketogenic lifestyle.
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 ½ pounds asparagus
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and red chili flakes to taste
Simple Garlic Aioli
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Rendered bacon fat & olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Seperate asparagus into 6 bundles (about 11 stalks per bundle). Cut off bottom 1 inch of asparagus if needed.
- Wrap each bundle in 1 piece of bacon, starting from the bottom of the stalks and working upward.
- Transfer asparagus to a foil wrapped baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, then broil for additional 2-5 minutes to allow bacon to crisp up.
- Combine garlic, mayo, egg yolk, rendered fats from the baking pan, salt, and lemon juice.
- Mix together well until an aoili is smooth.